joi, 14 iulie 2011

Vorbe de duh

Ador vorbele. Azi: "The bitch is back and I'm that bitch". Sau ieri "Amenintarea suprema: te scot din lista de mess" . Alaltaieri: "A couple of hours ago I've just finished to put my life in order and now it is such a mess again". Dar cum vorbele mele sunt mai mult contextuale uite unele mai intelepte si mai amuzante si foarte dragi mie (dintre cele clasice, bineinteles:) si o parte dintre cele care ma obsedeaza in ultima vreme).


Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it", and I don't know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one. - Closer, Alice

I don't love you anymore. Goodbye. - Closer, Alice

Well this is something new but it turns out it was borrowed too - Maximo Park, Books from Boxes

Voy a quedarme aquí todo el tiempo que haga falta. Estoy esperando la casualidad de mi vida, la más grande, y eso que las he tenido de muchas clases. Podría contar mi vida uniendo casualidades - Los amantes del Circulo Polar

Los disgustos de la vida hay que aceptarlos con buen humor porque igual que vienen.... se van...no pueden durar siempre. - Los amantes del Circulo Polar

I have nothing to declare except my genius - Oscar Wilde

I heard a story once - as a matter of fact, I've heard a lot of stories in my time. They went along with the sound of a tinny piano playing in the parlor downstairs. "Mister, I met a man once when I was a kid," it always began. - Casablanca

The truth is rarely pure and never simple - Oscar Wilde

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex - Oscar Wilde

-Mrs Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. -Do you want me to seduce you? - The Graduate

I'm like cat here, a no-name slob. We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other. - Breakfast at Tiffany's

Every inflection and every gesture a lie, every smile a grimace. Suicide? No, too vulgar. But you can refuse to move, refuse to talk, so that you don't have to lie. You can shut yourself in. Persona

You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-you-are? You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself. - Breakfast at Tiffany's

Love is as contagious as a cold. It eats away at your strength, morale... If everything is imperfect in this world, love is perfect in its imperfection - Det sjunde inseglet

It's hell with women, and hell without. Best to kill them all while the fun lasts. - Det sjunde inseglet

The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of.- Breakfast at Tiffany's


To be continued:)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu